You are here:
New Zealand home »
The Australian Franchise System "Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop" was founded by Robert & Warwick Konopacki in 1993.
Robert's entrepreneurial skills and background in the food industry provided the business acumen that helped create Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop stores and its products.
With Warwick's analytical mind and expertise in strategic planning, a documented set of procedures were put in place to create the award winning Franchise System.
The first franchise store was opened in Baulkham Hills (NSW) and since those early days Australians have been able to enjoy the convenience and taste of a superb selection of cakes, cheesecakes and desserts that suit any occasion.
From that one store, Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop Franchise Group has grown and continues to develop so that:
- Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop franchised retail outlets are now established in all Australian states and territories
- the Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop group continues to grow internationally with a presence in New Zealand, Poland and the UK.
The Cheesecake Shop is a unique retail format characterized by:
- Variety - a range of products covering a wide array such as mudcakes, tortes, specialty cakes, desserts and pavlovas, baked and continental cheesecakes and savouries.
- Convenience - most stores are located with a view to easy access for the busy customer and are stocked to meet the market's needs. Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop truly is a taste worth finding.
- Quality - our priority to our customers is to deliver quality products everytime.
- Value - Great cakes at value for money prices.
- Service - helpful and knowledgeable staff can assist you with product selection and customer service.
We invite you to visit your nearest Mamuska The Cheesecake Shop.
back to top